ChitownSmoothJazz is an all-Jazz radio station designed to showcase the exciting potential of the new medium of internet radio. It contains over two-dozen jazz channels based on categories of style, instrument, composer, region and decade. Each channel is further customizable by the option to "deselect" artists the listener would rather not hear. A new subchannel is added every week. The variety of channels and their customizable nature makes ChitownSmoothJazz a jazz radio experience unlike any other.
ChitownSmoothJazz comes to you from AccuRadio, a top-10 webcaster with over 300 channels and 400,000 unique listeners per month.
Every month, 5 notable new releases are featured on the ChitownSmoothJazz.com home page and are featured heavily in the ChitownSmoothJazz programming.
There are over 15,000 songs playing on the many ChitownSmoothJazz channels, and new music is always being added. The ChitownSmoothJazz Main Channel reflects the most current jazz charts (JazzWeek and CMJ).
ChitownSmoothJazz is programmed by Lucas Gillan, a working musician and avid jazz fan based in Chicago. To stay up-to-date with the latest ChitownSmoothJazz news and communicate with Lucas, visit ChitownSmoothJazz on Twitter, Blogspot, Facebook or MySpace.
ChitownSmoothJazz supports musicians and labels:
ChitownSmoothJazz has been carefully constructed to help record companies and recording artists sell records:
We are fully licensed by ASCAP, BMI, SESAC, and SoundExchange/RIAA.
(1) We give exposure and airplay to hundreds of artists that virtually never receive broadcast radio airplay.
(2) We constantly display the title and artist and album name for the song that's playing.
(3) We display the CD covers of the last three songs we've played, with each cover linking to the appropriate Amazon page for purchasing that CD.
(4) AccuRadio sells almost $40,000 worth of CDs per month via Amazon links, and, according to listener surveys, directly influence the sales of $200,000 to $400,000 more from other retailers.*
(5) We stream at 32 kbps, which makes for a good-sounding Internet radio station but is not quite a quality level that most consumers feel is a substitute for CD ownership.
(6) We are always happy to work with record labels to help promote new releases
400 N. Wells St., Suite 408
Chicago, IL 60610
General e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Advertising inquiries: email@example.com
Having technical problems?
Check out our FAQ.
If it doesn't help, please write firstname.lastname@example.org
AccuRadio direct sales:
Kurt Hanson (banners, radio spots, gateways, custom channels):
Net Radio Sales (radio spots & gateways):
Winstar/Interep Interactive (banners & sponsorships):
VIZI Media Advertising (banners & sponsorships):
(email@example.com; 1-212-777-3527 x 316 )